Saturday, August 4, 2012

This is the Place-Heritage Park!

So after the Hogle Zoo, we went across the street to This is the Place, Heritage Park! It was really interesting to see all the shops and items from back in the pioneer days.


On the train! I love trains :)


This was Brigham Young's Farm house.  
While we were in the house this cute little family band came and started playing music from the day!

Reindeer!! They were on a 'No-Fly' day :P hehe!

We got to pan for 'gold'!!!

Woohoo I got some!

I found some gold for Drew too :)

The DUNCE in the one room school house! ;)

Baby Train!

 

Drew said he HAD to have some doughnuts!
As you can tell we were exhausted by this point, but they were delicious!

We got to stamp our own little leather squares!!

This was a very fun and very full day! Totally recommended! 

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, how fun. I LOVE those little donuts. Seriously, this post is a great ad for that park - I totally want to go now!

    ReplyDelete