Monday, August 6, 2012

The Living Planet Aquarium!

If you have driven through the Salt Lake area recently you might have seen the many signs for the Living Planet Aquarium, well so did I! And it looked so cute I thought that it was worth a trip! I convinced Drew and David to tag along, and they were very sweet about going with me.
However, when we got there it was literally a grocery store sized building(a small one at that)! We were thinking it was going to be like the Long Beach Aquarium, not so much :P It was cute but sort of a let down!
David and Drew being sweet and smiling for a picture!

Fishes! 

Love my Hubby!

Touching the stingrays!

Gotta love my guys!

Sharkie Drew :)

So later that day we went to the movies with the whole family and when we got back we saw this little guy! Tiny little snake, but still scared me!

No comments:

Post a Comment