Monday, August 6, 2012

Family Reunion Weekend!!

This past weekend was the Arnold Family Reunion in Vernal, Utah!
We got there a day early to go off-roading with Bob, Della, Vickie, and Randy! It was super fun and we rode all day! We were all exhausted by the end of the day!

Mom getting ready for the day! Soo cute!

All suited up with my Hubby!

Just some of our rides!

The whole gang, minus mom cause she was taking the picture :)

They took us to so many different places on the mountain and all of them BEAUTIFUL!

Megan and David, love these siblings!

The Big Kids :) Mom, Dad, Bob and Della

The cave and the mountain! 

One of the 3 caves!

We had so much fun!

 Inside the cave! Everyone has creepy eyes! 
Oooh and inside of the cave we found bats!

One of the many deer we saw! We even saw a herd run across our path!!



On the bottom left is tiny Drew and I at the opening of the HUGE cave!

We even rode up the this old historic area with a house, wagon, and outhouse!
 It was really interesting!

Dad thought it was funny that mine and Drew's faces were sooo dirty!

The whole family! 

This is the wagon where the children slept, says the story!

Drew in the DOUBLE PERSON out-house! Yuck!

The next day it was time for the Family Reunion! It was at 'Remember the Maine' park.
It was so nice being able to catch up with old relatives and meet new additions!  I also liked being able to show off my new hubby! :)


Everyone eating and having a good time!

After the food it was off to the river to play around! 
I even saw a frog!

Drew and I!

All the kiddies having fun!

Gotta love this cute sister!

It was such a good weekend and can't wait to see everyone again!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love your dirty face picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just have one thing to say....DO I OWN ANOTHER SHIRT?!?! I swear I do but apparently the blue plaid one is my go to shirt. Its in like 5 separate posts I think.....how embarrassing! Headed to the mall right now to remedy this situation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You so funny! When it's a good shirt, work it hard!

    ReplyDelete