Friday, August 10, 2012

Coming home to Idaho!

Drew and I are finally back in Idaho and it feels so good! It's strange to think that Idaho is our home, but we love it here! Great place to start our marriage!

So we finally get all of our things unloaded from the car and we sit down to look over and see this HUGE spider(below)!! I know the picture does not do it justice! Holy cow it was a monster!

Ahhhhhhhh!!!

That next day we went to the Drive-in!  I just love the Drive-in, we load the back of Drew's truck with all of our pillows and blankets!  Just a snuggle-fest!  Also, it's a double feature, two movies for the price of one! We saw The Amazing Spiderman, I thought it was great! We decided not to stay for the second movie, cause it was midnight. 

It was clearly very busy :P Hoppin'!

Marriage date :)

Another good thing about coming back to Idaho was getting to see our GREAT friends!!  We missed them! We decided to go fishing and barbecuing with Steve and Kelly! It was a lot of fun and I caught 3 fish!!! None big enough to eat though :P

Drew with his little baby fish! Such a cutie! He got the first catch of the day :)

Kelly and Steve!  They are such a great couple!

This is me with my first and second fish of the day! I was so excited!

Our fishing spot!

Time to get barbecuing! 

After we were done we came back to our place and watched the movie, This Means War.  Our friends Kenny and Natasia came along too! It was great getting to see them!

This morning we got up early and headed to the Teton Lakes Golf Course in Rexburg.  Drew's a good golfer and I've always wanted to go golfing!

We got a golf cart! Weeeeeee!

We are basically pro-golfers :P Hehe!

Not the greatest, but we sure had fun :)

We love Idaho and feel so blessed to have great friends like these!
Can't wait to head to California to see family though :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that spider is JUST like one we found in our storage room like a week ago! So big and scary! I also love your drive-in movie idea. That looks so fun.

    I love your fishing pictures! So, I have this story I need to tell you. One time we (me, Jason, Alyse, and Sydney) went camping, and we tried to go fishing with absolutely no supplies. Like, with a stick and some string we found. And then we found this dead fish, and took all these pictures with it pretending that we caught it, and showed the pictures to our family when we got home - and they totally didn't even question it! I was expecting them to say something like,"Oh yeah right, you didn't catch that fish, you guys didn't even take any fishing gear." But they didn't! They were just like, "Cool." That's it! "Neat. That's great." And we were so taken aback by their reaction that we didn't ever reveal that we didn't actually catch the fish, that we found it pre-dead. So I guess this is my confession. It was already dead. We didn't catch it. It was dead. I feel better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha!! That is a great story! You sneaky fisherman!

    ReplyDelete