Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Utah's Hogle Zoo

Yesterday we got to go to the ZOO!! And This is the Place, Heritage Park (but that is going to be a different post)  I love the zoo! It was myself, my mom, Drew, Hanalee and Kevin! It was great fun :)


Mom's mask is creepy!!!!


Drew loves monkeys!             Cute Elephants!


Metal Gorilla!                   Orangoutangs!

Okay so we walked into the Gorilla room and this terrifying creature was standing staring at the glass.  I was sooo scared, Drew thought it was super cool! All I could think about was Planet of the Apes! Soo scary!!

Then, I saw this sign saying that when they get close to the glass its because they are feeling aggressive :/ EEEEEEK!

This is Drew and Kevin trying to be a gorilla!

Llama! Hehehehe!

These tigers were AMAZING!! They were so lively and exciting!! I love this picture cause mom and Drew are so happy and the tiger is growling above them!


This Elephant would make noises and blow air, scared me real good! :P

Drew and Kevin did not think this would work, but I think it turned out awesome!! Soo funny!!

I like this one too!!

Lovey seals!

Twins!!! Hehehehe!

The CocaCola Bear!

Cute mommy!

I love giraffes!

Riding the train!! Woohoo!

Drew is so sweet cause he is not a fan of these types of things, but does them for me :)

Couples time!


They had these sweet Peek-a-Boo holes!! hehehe!

Hana and Kevin wrestling a gator!

Kevin the turtle!

Drew and I went to a zoo in Idaho and I have a picture of me coming out of an egg there, so he insisted I get in this egg! It took me forever to get in and out :P

Hogle Zoo is definitely a must if you are ever in Utah!

No comments:

Post a Comment