Friday, July 20, 2012

Jessica's Baby Shower Week in Cali!!

As many of you know my older sister Jessica is PREGO!!! She is due at the end of August and this past weekend was her baby shower!  Megan, my mom and myself traveled down from Utah for a couple of days and had a ton of fun!  The best surprise was that our cousins and Aunt showed up to surprise everyone! Very sweet!  I was sad to leave Drew for so long, but he was finishing finals and he ended up doing soooooooo great!!!! Very proud of my man!
Now on to the pictures!

Jess looking so cute and very pregnant!

When we were there we got to go to the OC Fair!! Woohoo!  I have been before, but never did any of the rides, we would just eat the deliciously fatty foods!  Lots of fun for all!

All of us, except Jess! She had to work this day, so she came later!

Mom and the cousins!!

We love ORANGE COUNTY!!

Games!! We had pretty much no luck, only the little cousins won prizes! 


On the people mover! Super high!

Log ride with Megan and Andy!


The Fun Houses looked more fun from the outside :P




Crazy Coaster Time!!!



This is a Mexican Funnel Cake! Its a HUGE churro with whipped cream and strawberries on the top!! Sooooo good!

Piggie!

Aww sisters reunited!!

We had a great time in Cali and it was such a great baby shower! Can't wait for little baby James to come out!!

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I love the OC fair. I can't believe how close Jessica is to her due date! Sooo exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete