Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Off-Roading!

As many of you may know my parents moved to Pleasant Grove, Utah! Drew and I have been visiting for a little while and we HAD to try out my family's new toys!! They bought a Razor and an ATV! Woohoo! So this past week we went out to the Provo Canyon and had a good time!

Jimmy came to visit David! I thought this was a nice picture :) Good looking boys!

This is the boys getting all the toys loaded onto the trailer! And by the way, watching my dad try to drive a trailer was very funny!

David and Jimmy in the Razor!

Cute mommy!

We also took out Megan's Jeep, whose name is Hugh!

Daddy and Mommy! He's too cool for the helmet :P

The fun car!!!

Road block!!!

The trails were VERY bumpy!!


Drew and I!! Holding onto the back of that ATV was soooo hard!

Beautiful views!


We stopped by this stream for our picnic lunch!!

My turn to drive the Razor! It was super exciting, but I was a little chicken and drove pretty slow!

Megan and Mom! M'n'M


Drew's turn to drive! We caught some AIR!! Scary!

One of the trails was too small for Hugh, so we had to try and turn around! We were on two wheels at one point!  we eventually made it through!
We had lots of fun and were all very dirty by the time we were done! 
We all can't wait to go again!

1 comment:

  1. Great post and photos Taylor! My dad and brother recently got me into off-roading when they took me out in their Rocky Ridge Trucks. I'm absolutely addicted now, it was a blast. Thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete