Saturday, June 30, 2012

Working at the Carwash!

Okay so we don't work at a carwash but we went to one! I have been meaning to wash my car forever and one Wednesday it was a beautiful day so off to the carwash!!  Its crazy how cheap it is to wash a car in Rexburg!!
We went to a Pay and Spray first to wash all the mud off my car first so I would get a better wash in the automated one :)  I was way excited cause I have never done this kind of car wash before!

Drew's a pro!

Then it was off to the automated carwash!



After the carwash we were driving home and saw this(below)!! We thought it was a horrible tree cutting accident, but we found out they are demolishing houses to put up more complexes! Rexburg is growing fast!

Drew drove past the house like three times so I could take a picture for him :P  Guess he likes destruction!

No comments:

Post a Comment