Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The drive and the wedding!

After Drew and I drove down to Utah, my parents rented the BMW(Big Mormon Wagon) so the whole family could drive down in one car!  It was super nice for us kids because we all got our own row(Drew and I shared a row :)  However, I don't think my dad will be buying one anytime soon :P
 The magical BMW!

One of our family jokes is that if you drive anywhere with my mom or me it is going to take you about 3 times as long to get there because we like to drive the speedlimit and stop at every 'biggest ball of yarn' type of place! So when we needed to pee and saw a sign for a petting zoo at a gas station, we stopped!! Oh, and it took us about 11 hours to get down to California from Utah! (it should only take 9 :/ guess eveyone is right :)

This is at a Gas Station!!!

Drew was sooo excited :)

Donkeys!

Little Lambies!! Soo cute and soft!

Mom and Drew with the Zebra! Can you believe it a Zebra in the middle of nowhere!!


                     Sisters!! Jess is very Prego!!                    Drew was a very good looking groomsmen!
                                                  And got to love Andy in the background!               

At the wedding reception! It was beautiful and we had a great time!! Totally worth the drive!!


On the way back we stopped at JC Michelsons(I think thats what its called) The whole store is train themed and they have a toy train running around all the tables! I thought it was sooo cute!



Thought I would finish with this little beauty! We got 25 cent mustaches :)
Great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. So cool! Was that gas station in Scipio? We love that gas station. By the way, next time you drive through St. George, you should stop by! We'd love to see you. :)

    ReplyDelete