Saturday, June 30, 2012

Los Jaguars!

So my fabulous friend Teebs (Taylor Bly) created a flag football team named Los Jaguars!  It is an all girl football team through our school and we play against other teams in our same division and skill level.  I signed up and by the time I could attend a game it was the elimination round.  Sadly we lost and I didn't get to play with them again, but these girls were so fun and we had a great time!! I even got to pull the flag off a girl from the opposing team and save us from a bad touchdown! Woohoo, but unfortunately this was probably the only helpful thing I did :/ Football is not my game! Hehe! But I had a lot of fun!

Teebs, Nicole, Me, and a bunch of other girls that I forgot their names!
Sadly my friend Candice was sick this game so she is not in the picture :(



No comments:

Post a Comment