Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pleasant Grove Strawberry Festival!

This past weekend we went down to California for our friends Kevin and Hanalee's wedding.  Drew and I drove down to Pleasant Grove Utah on Wednesday after Drew's classes and stayed the night there.  My parents moved to Pleasant Grove literally three days earlier! The house is beautiful and the neighbors are all sooo sweet!  We got there in the early afternoon and the city of Pleasant Grove was having their annual Strawberry Days festival! So of course my mom and I dragged the boys down to the festivities!
Get ready for fun!!

The one thing everyone told my mom was to try the Strawberry and Cream! Soo good!

 Mom and Dad :)
Such a cute carnival! Rides and games!

Loving their new home town!

All of us played the ball rolling race game!

David won, but he gave me his prize!! This is my new cow!

Drew bought me my first cowboy hat!!



We had a good time at the carnival!

No comments:

Post a Comment