Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Our First Camping Trip!

So Drew, myself and a couple of our married friends went camping!  It was super fun and it was my first time camping in the wilderness!  There were no bathrooms or anything!
 I PEED IN THE WOODS!! 
That's intense camping if you ask me!
On the way there we had to drive through a herd of cows!!

Our friend Kenny tried to get his car through the mud pile! :) It didn't work :P

We even searched and cut our own wood!!


Kenny and Natasia! They are funny kids!

Our tent!! We had a blowup mattress in our tent! This is Taylor-type camping!

Steve and Kelly! So glad they got a tent!

Cooking weenies :)

Just weird :P hehe!


The boys love their fire!

Kenny!

Playing chubby bunny!

Later that night we went SQUATCH hunting!  Had a few close calls and heard some 'interesting' noises, but no spotting this night! Overall it was a great trip and I am officially converted to the camping way :)


No comments:

Post a Comment