Monday, October 8, 2012

Home Depot Hot Dogs!

So I grew up having my grandpa take me to Home Depot and after finishing our shopping we would get Home Depot hot dogs.  It is one of my cherished childhood memories, so when Drew and I went to Home Depot in Idaho Falls to get a key made I could not pass up the chance to show Drew what he's been missing!!
They are truly delicious! There is something about the smell of lumber and the sight of multiple flannel shirts that put you in the specialty hot dog mood! The only thing that was different than I remember was the price.  These hot dogs were not as cheap as I remember!!  All in all I think Drew enjoyed his first Home Depot hot dog! :)

Drew being a little embarrassed that I am taking his picture with the hot dog stand ;)

Our Specialty hot dogs! Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment