Saturday, October 6, 2012

Dad and David come for a visit!

So Drew had to go back up to Idaho early for an internship interview and I stayed with my parents for a day to finish some things with my mom.  And I had the best Dad and brother to drive me back up to Idaho!
It was great to have them here and stay!! It was a short trip, but fun!!

David, Drew and Dad male bonding on the couch while watching a movie!
Love these guys!! And don't you just love their 'smiles'! Hehe!!

The movie of choice for my men!

The next morning the boys celebrated Labor Day with golf!  

Hole in one! (just kidding)

Daddy being nice and smiling for a picture!

I sneaked onto the course for the last hole to get a picture of these cute golfers!!
 Love these guys!!  I am so glad Dad and David were able to come visit  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment