Saturday, October 6, 2012

Barney fun!

Drew and I have been soooo busy lately!! I am taking 17 credits and working as a tutor.  Drew is working in his internship and taking 7 credits online.  And this is why I have not updated the blog in forever! My computer is full of memories just waiting to get out! :)  So here we go! A whole month of pictures in just a couple posts!

Drew and I had been in California for a couple weeks and we had some great times with the whole Barney clan!!

Us and Baby Eloden! This is Brian and Rebekah's little boy!

This is just a funny picture of Drew sleeping in the car :)

We had so much fun with the Barney's!! 
Jessica, David, Jake and Kate were definitely a highlight of our trip! Such a cute family!
We also had the amazing chance to be there when Heather received her Endowments!  Learn more about temple Endowments here! It was so great to be there with the whole family and be able to experience this special event!
I just have to say that I love those crazy Barney's!! I'm so glad to be apart of this family!

No comments:

Post a Comment