Sunday, December 9, 2012

Turkey Day!

So this post is coming very very late, but finals have been killing me! 
Happy (belated) Thanksgiving!
Drew and I had a sort of scattered thanksgiving this year.  Since Drew had to work the day before and the day after Thanksgiving we decided to go to Utah and celebrate on Sunday.
Our actual Thanksgiving was a little unconventional :)  I had made a turkey a couple days before and since we were going to have turkey on Sunday, we decided to make homemade pizza!! It was delicious!
We did watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!  Santa's arrival!

And while watching the parade we made a craft!! Thanksgiving Trees!! 
Poor Drew has to put up with my teacher crafts :) 

This made me laugh sooo hard!!!


This is the turkey I made a couple days before thanksgiving!  
Drew even carved it, old fashion style!  The man of the house! :)

We had a great Thanksgiving and look forward to many more together!  

No comments:

Post a Comment