Monday, November 12, 2012

Mom, Jess and James come for a visit!!

This past weekend my mom, Jessica and my nephew James came to visit and it was the best!! I was sooo excited! They got here on Thursday night and we had some catching up to do since I haven't seen James since he was a week old!  I love that little guy!
On Friday they came to eat lunch with me on campus! 
Yay for BYU-I visitors!!

Here is a cute video of baby James dancing to the Swing music!

Buddies!! Love those faces!

After Drew and I were done with school and work we headed to Fat Cats for some bowling and arcade games!  It was a great way to spend time together :)
Jess, Drew and I were on a serious bowling tournament! They both won one and I won none :P

James is smaller than the bowling balls!

Not a great photo of James, but a great one of my hot mamma!!

Some cute group pictures!!

Now it is off to the arcade! We got tons of tickets, so we got James a stuffed snake for his room and gave the rest to some cute kiddos!

I won 200!! Woohoo!

Mom, Jess and Drew playing ski ball! My mom is a champ!

The next day was Saturday and Drew had to work for most of the day, which means SHOPPING for us girls!!! Yay!  We got a lot of good stuff :) hehe!

Just cute James!! Love the one on the right! Totally Uncle David's nephew for sure!

So I was holding this cutie for the whole weekend and this is the only picture I have, how did that happen?!?  Well all in all it was a great weekend and I was so glad they were able to come visit!!  It was a great way to lift my midterm blues :)
Can't wait to see them at Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

  1. James is so cute! And ski ball's the best; it's always been my favorite. It looks like it was a fun visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures. James is so cute! I especially love the picture of Drew and him...he's all just relaxed and looks so chill.

    ReplyDelete