Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween 2012!!

So this year, since I started sewing a tad, I decided I wanted to sew my own Halloween costume!  It is a lot of work, when you don't know how to sew too well :P  And since I am brunette I wanted to be Belle from Beauty and The Beast!  
For Halloween this year Drew and I went to the school Halloween carnival with our friend Shannon!
It was fun and pretty well done for a school event!

This is the start of my skirt! I sewed the ruffle :)

This is the finished product!  I sewed the skirt and the arm piece, then I just wore a yellow shirt!  
Not bad for my first clothing item :)

Drew wanted to be BeetleJuice for Halloween in the beginning, but when we were trying to make his suit, it was not working out.  So we came up with this Joker costume at the last second!
Some guy at the carnival even took a picture of Drew, cause he thought Drew looked so cool!
It was fun to do Drew's make-up :)


Shannon and I! Shannon was a kitty!

Drew and I!  We were an interesting looking couple :P 

Our school had a pumpkin carving contest and some carved the Prophet Thomas S. Monson!
"We Thank Thee Oh God For Our Prophet"
Some people are soooo talented!
Yay Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment