Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Our First Valentine's Day!!

This year is our very first Valentine's Day :)
It was magical!!  The started with our classes, I have two and Drew has only one.  Drew finishes an hour before me and me met with Chocolates and a card!! Soo Sweet! Then, I came to this.... :)
He decorated the door :) Soo cute!!


Then I got to these BEAUTIFUL roses and set up!! 

I am a happy and lucky wife to have such a thoughtful husband!!


Are these not the most perfect roses you have ever seen?!?!

Drew decorated the whole apartment!!  And those little hearts on the walls are actually gift bags I have laying around for little gifts for people's birthdays and such.  Drew, bless his heart, thought they were wall decorations :)  He is such a cutie!! <3

After all Drew's work it was time for me to make our Valentine's lunch :) In my cute new apron my friend Nan got me for my birthday! :)


I tried to theme everything on hearts or red for Valentine's Day!  It ended up being a very weird combination of pink/red/heart shaped food!  But it was good :)
We had mashed potatoes died pink, strawberries, pancakes in the shape of a heart(sort of), popcorn with butter died red and cherry jello(not in picture)

To end the night we went to Fat Cats, the local movie theater and saw This Means War!!
Soooo funny and a great way to end our perfect Valentine's day!

      This was one of the most perfectly magically special days ever!! And it was all thanks to my loving husband! I am very blessed to have Drew in my life and for him to spend so much time to make our very first Valentine's Day so special.  It also probably has to do with us being newly-weds and sooo in love :)  All I know is that I could not have asked for a better day!! :) <3

1 comment:

  1. Way cute! Those ARE perfect roses. I love that Drew thought the plastic bags were wall decorations! He can see possibilities the rest of us can't, I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete