Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Our Cute Date Nights :)

Drew and I have been married for coming up on three months now!! Crazy! And these are some of our dates that I thought were cute :)  Confession: I have stolen some of these ideas from other married people's cute blogs! Here we go!
Safari Date Night!
I planned a date night all themed around the safari animal idea :)


This is the Animal Cracker Wild Life :) 
I just used green tissue paper and animal cracker!

The Balloon Animal Reserve!! A snake(blue) turtle(green) giraffe(orange) swan(pink)!
I've gotten pretty good at balloon animals :)
Clown college here I come!!

We finished our date off with lasagna for dinner, The Lion King and some snuggling with Drew's cheetah blanket!

Two Month Date Night!
Things that come in pairs date! 
P.S. Sorry for the little anatomy lesson :/
Heart Pizza, delicious and adorable!! :) 
Drew and I have had some super fun dates!  We love it up here in Idaho and we are loving being Newly-weds! <3

1 comment:

  1. I love the balloon animals! And the "things that come in pairs" are super funny.

    ReplyDelete