Saturday, May 4, 2013

My New Car!

During this entire winter my little Jeep Liberty has been getting stuck and snowed in, so it was time for a car with 4-wheel drive!  Drew searched forever to find a good car, he did most of this without me because I found on-line car shopping to be more boring than watching paint dry, but I have to say I love the work Drew put into it!! I love my new car!
Drew drove all the way down to Las Vegas to get my Nissan Xterra :) Do I have the best husband or what?!?!
My mom and sisters got me a new car kit :) They are so sweet!

Love my new ride!

 Woohoo car!!!

It's a good thing I got a car with 4-wheel drive because the next weekend a huge snow storm hit!!
My car did so great in the snow! I was passing people who were stuck, right and left! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great pick! It's not only good looking, it's perfect for the winter season too! Did it come with winter tires or an all-season tires? If you only have the all-season tires, consider getting winter tires. It will come handy when snowy season comes. Changing tires depending on the season is ensuring your safety and making your tires usable for a long time. Quality tires are sometimes expensive, but they are good investments.


    Ava Harness

    ReplyDelete