Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Merry Christmas!

This Christmas season has been amazing!  Drew and I have been so blessed with such wonderful family and friends in our lives and this holiday season reminds us how blessed we truly are!

I started off the season by making an 'Ugly Christmas Sweater'!  In one of my classes we decided to have an ugly Christmas sweater day and I searched EVERYWHERE!! I could find no ugly sweater at any thrift stores or the DI!! And I did not want to spend $30 to buy one from Old Navy, sooo I decided to make one :)

It ended up being an Ugly Christmas Vest!  I took one of Drew's vests and just winged it from there!  
I was pretty proud of myself!

This was our Christmas Card!! I love it!!

During this season I went down to visit my family (well mostly baby James!)  And we went to the Christmas lights display at Thanksgiving Point!  It was fun :)

Such fun interactive lights!!

I loved the fact that they had a dinosaur :)

This was Jessica's Birthday breakfast :)  
Aww my little goose(that's what I call James)!!

Drew and I did Christmas Eve and Day in Rexburg by ourselves.  It was nice to have a relaxing morning and opening presents together!! These were our Christmas Eve pajamas!

A couple of days after Christmas Drew and I went down to Utah to visit my family and celebrate a mini-Christmas :)  We were only down there for less than 24 hours, but it was great to see everyone!


Present opening time!! Gotta love Christmas presents!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas season :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I love your vest and your Christmas card. :) I'm glad you guys had a nice holiday!

    ReplyDelete