Sunday, September 2, 2012

Universal Studios with Shannon!!

So, Drew and I have this awesome friend named, Shannon! She works at Universal Studios in Hollywood, which is so cool! And she was so great and took Drew and I for the first time ever!! We were soooo excited!

Sweet sign at night!

Classic picture in front of the globe! 
Drew and I on the left, Shannon and I on the right!

Shannon and Drew waiting in line! 
Shannon was so cool, we always got to go through the back door!

Aww friends!!

Our picture with BUMBLEBEE!!! Transformers!

Shrek and Donkey!!! Donkey was even cracking jokes!


Water World show! Sweet!

3D glasses! Almost every ride had them!

Creepiest picture I have ever seen! 
Don't stare at it for too long, it will haunt your dreams!

Drew and I's favorite thing was the Backlot Studio Tour! 
It was very very cool all the things we got to see! 

 Memories!

This was a dancing car!!! 
It showed how they made car flips and explosions!

WhooVille! Yay!

After we finished everything at Universal, we walked down to City Walk and went to see ParaNorman.
I was not a fan, but Shannon and Drew kinda liked it!

Drew and Shannon were such good sports about all my pictures!

It was a great day! Can't wait to see Shannon back up in Idaho!

No comments:

Post a Comment